This webinar will focus on the methods used to develop and validate the Eating and Food Literacy Behaviors Questionnaire(EFLBQ) with young adults. We will explore our use of factor analyses to measure young adults' perceived food literacy and behaviors toward food and development of an explanatory model.
- Kwadernica Rhea, PhD, Louisiana State University
- Melissa Cater, PhD, Louisiana State University Agricultural Center
Participants of this webinar will receive 1 CEU for live attendance. The webinar provides information on the following:
SNEB Nutrition Educator Competencies
- 7.1. Describe the biological, psychological, social, cultural, political, and economic determinants of eating behavior, and the associated opportunities and barriers to achieving optimal health and quality of life.
- 8.1. Assess the nutritional and behavioral needs of the population (to establish behavior change goals).
- 10.1. Analyze, evaluate, and interpret nutrition education research and apply it to practice.
CDR Performance Indicators
- 6.2.2 Demonstrates knowledge of research instruments and tools (e.g., surveys, interview tools) to support research initiatives.
- 6.3.4 Defines and establishes appropriate measurements and evaluations.
- 6.3.5 Identifies and designs appropriate research instruments or tools.
CDR Learning Need Codes
- 9010 Data analysis, statistics
- 9060 Research development and design
- 9070 Research instruments and techniques